Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chris Babayans

An identity that has been adopted by me since birth and has changed with me as I grow is Chris Babayans.The name was given to me at birth, and the characteristics of the character have been growing since. Inside my mind is a creativity factory  because that's how I see things, very creatively. From the age of five I think up to 11 I played in evrey single sport. Ranging from baseball, basketball, football, soccer, bowling, chess, professional poker, and car racing none of them really stuck to me.

The one thing that changed in my life during that time was picking up the skateboard and meeting new friends. Letting skating with friends consume my time for physical activity I was constantly exhausted from the heat running up and down the streets of the San Fernando Valley.

During those times I went through a lot of experiences. Starting at elementary school, moving to middle school, meeting friends losing friends events passing, continuing through high school and continuing up to this moment, the only experience that has stuck to me is riding my skateboard. Regardless of what shape it was how fast its wheels were it was mine. It has been with me through everything, and it will continue to be with me through everything for I will never again let myself forget the feeling of freedom dropping into a bowl and riding it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment